Adding a birthday reminder is a great way to offer special deals for birthday boys and girls as well as another way to try and increase your client loyalty base.
(Before starting this process, please make sure you have a template already made)
Follow the steps below to set up a birthday reminder.
1. Log into your MyGuestlist account
2. Click on the Email tab
3. Click on Manage Birthday Messages
4. Click on the Birthday Message icon.
5. Select Email from the top drop down
6. Select how many days before or after the persons birthday that you would like this email to go out.
NOTE: You can always have multiple birthday messages - one that sends before and one that sends after their birthday.
7. Select the template from the drop down box that you want to be used
8. Enter the from name (usually your venue name)
9. Enter a Reply-to email (if they reply, this is who the email will be sent to)
10. Add an age restriction to the birthday message e.g. Only people turning 18, 21, 30, 40 etc.
11. Select the category for this birthday message to be sent to.
12. Select which time of the day the email will be sent out to your patrons.