Adding a birthday reminder is a great way to offer special deals for birthday boys and girls as well as another way to try and increase your client loyalty base.
(Before starting this process, please make sure you have a template already made)
Follow the steps below to set up a birthday reminder.
1. Log into your MyGuestlist account
2. Click on Date Reminders in the orange menu
3. Click on the Birthday Message icon.
4. Select SMS from the drop down.
5. Select how many days before or after the persons birthday that you would like this SMS to go out.
NOTE: You can always have multiple birthday messages - one that sends before and one that sends after their birthday.
6. Select the template from the drop down box that you want to be used
7. Enter the from name (can be your venue name or the mobile number you want people to reply to or your venue name. If you leave the default number then people who reply STOP will be automatically opted out)
8. Add an age restriction to the SMS e.g. Only people turning 18, 21, 30, 40 etc.
9. Select the category for this SMS to be sent too.
10. Select which time of the day the SMS will be sent out to your patrons.