Adding a custom date message is a great way to offer special deals for special dates such as anniversaries as well as another way to increase your client loyalty base.
(Before starting this process, please make sure you have a template already made)
Follow the steps below to set up a custom date message.
1. Log into your MyGuestlist account
2. Click on the Email tab
3. Click on Manage Birthday Messages
4. Click on the Custom Date Message icon.
5. Select Email from the top drop down.
6. Select which date field in your database you would like to use for these automatic emails.
7. Select how many days before or after the custom date that you would like this email to go out.
NOTE: You can always have multiple custom messages - one that sends before and one that sends after the custom date.
8. Select the template from the drop down box that you want to be used
9. Enter the from name (your venue name)
10. Select the category for this email message to be sent too.
11. Select which time of the day the email will be sent out to your patrons.