Adding a custom date message is a great way to offer special deals for special dates such as anniversaries as well as another way to increase your client loyalty base.
(Before starting this process, please make sure you have a template already made)
Follow the steps below to set up a custom date message.
1. Log into your MyGuestlist account
2. Click on Date Reminders in the orange menu
4. Click on the Custom Date Message icon.
5. Select SMS from the drop down.
6. Select which date field in your database you would like to use for these automatic SMS.
7. Select how many days before or after the custom date that you would like this email to go out.
NOTE: You can always have multiple custom messages that sends out before and after the selected date.
8. Select the template from the drop down box that you want to be used
9. Enter the from name (can be your venue name or the mobile number you want people to reply to or your venue name. If you leave the default number then people who reply STOP will be automatically opted out)
10. Select the category for this SMS message to be sent too.
11. Select which time of the day the SMS will be sent out to your patrons.