Through MyGuestlist, you can only email out pictures or HTML files.
To send out a PDF, first you need to take a screenshot of the image, and then upload the image file into your email.
A screenshot can be taken by clicking 'print screen' on your keyboard (PC) or Command-Shift-4 (MAC).
You may then need to crop the image afterwards (see below for instructions on how to crop an image in both operating systems).
Once you have got your image ready to upload, proceed with the following:
1. Log into MyGuestlist
2. Click on the Email tab
3. Click on Send a Campaign
4. Enter a name for your campaign (Only you can see the name), click Next
5. Enter a Subject for your campaign, click Next
[Subjects are one of the most important things about your campaign. We recommend you choose something attention grabbing, cheeky, or anything else that will make your contacts want to open your e-mail.]
6. Choose the E-mail Layout 'Blank Canvas'
7. Select 'Open Editor'
8. Delete the content block that displays in the editor by default
9. Click on the IMAGE block, and DRAG it to the centre area where it says 'Drop block here'
10. Click onto the Image, then select 'Insert Image' inside the left panel
11. Select to Upload or use an existing image
11. Click on Upload, then choose file
12. Click on Upload Selected File
13. Double click on the picture you just uploaded, then click OK
If you want to add some text above or below your image, just click on the TEXT content block, and drag it into the middle of your email.
14. Send yourself a test, then save and close the email editor
15. Select the people you would like to send to: