Through MyGuestlist, you can only email out pictures or HTML files.
To send out a PDF, first you need to take a screenshot of the image, and then upload the image file into your email.
A screenshot can be taken by clicking 'print screen' on your keyboard (PC) or Command-Shift-4 (MAC).
You may then need to crop the image afterwards (see below for instructions on how to crop an image in both operating systems).
Once you have got your image ready to upload, proceed with the following:
1. Open the Email editor (Advanced mode)
2. Click on Image Properties
3. Click on 'Use or Upload a file on MyGuestlist'
4. Click on Upload, then choose file
5. Click on Upload Selected File
6. Double click on the picture you just uploaded, then click OK