You can upload an image into any image content block by doing the following:
1. Hover over the image box & click on 'Edit Image'
Then click 'Insert Image' in the left panel
2. If you'd like to upload a new image, or use an existing image already in MyGuestlist, click on 'Upload or use an existing image'.
Otherwise, if you have a URL hosted on a server somewhere, enter the URL in the box provided.
3. For this example we're going to upload a new image, so click on Upload or use an existing image.
Now you'll see a new pop up box open, here you can either create a new folder, upload a new image ot use an existing image.
4. Click on Upload and navigate to where your image is located on your computer.
Once your file is uploaded, the page will refresh and the image will appear inside the box.
The list is in alphabetical order which helps if you have a larger number of images.
5. Double click on the image to use it.
6. Now click Done.
Your image is re-sized to the correct ratio and placed in the box.