Categories are a way to group different types of people in your Database so you can send more relevent information to smaller groups.
A category can be used for Guestlists, Form collection, SMS and Emails and are very useful for reports.
1. Log into your MyGuestlist account
2. Click on the Database tab
3. Click on Manage Categories
4. Click on the drop down and select Create new category
5. Enter the name for your category
After you have Created a category, you can now use it in either a form or start adding contacts into it from the database.
By entering a value to search contacts in your database, you can mass enter people into a category.
1. Start by picking a value and restricting it (e.g. Only females or people only born in march)
2. Select individual people to add into the category OR click select all on the contacts bar.
3. Once you have selected all the contacts you would like to be added into your category, click the Add to Category button on the contacts bar.
4. Select the category from the drop-down that you would like these people to be added too. Then click Assign.