Adding a signup/welcome message is a great way to offer welcome messages to patrons who have been uploaded by you as well as those who have made form submissions.
(Before starting this process, please make sure you have a template already made)
Follow the steps below to set up a sign up / welcome message.
1. Log into your MyGuestlist account
2. Click on Date Reminders in the orange menu
3. Click on the Sign Up / Welcome Message icon.
4. Select SMS from the drop down.
5. Select how many days after the patrons has signed up that you would like this email to go out.
6. Select the template from the drop down box that you want to be used
7. Enter the from name (can be your venue name or the mobile number you want people to reply to or your venue name. If you leave the default number then people who reply STOP will be automatically opted out)
8. Select the category for this message to be sent too.
9. Select which time of the day the email will be sent out to your patrons.